• We are pleased to announce that the Chinese Patent office has issued a Patent to Jeffrey Collins for the DRY TOP top/capsule in February 2014.
• A United States Patent has been filed by Jeffrey Collins in January 2015 for a clip which will hold a DRY TOP Capsule and can be attached to any existing container/canister on the market, preventing moisture damage.
• Our new “Universal Moisture Absorbing Capsules with Peel-n-Stick Clips” and 1 pack “Rescue a Wet Cell Phone Kit” packaging will be available in the fall of 2015
• We are pleased to announce that this past year 200,000 of our DRY TOP “Rescue a Wet Cell Phone Kit” were introduced to all 3,600 Wal-Mart stores within the United States.
• As of 2013 DRY TOP products have established another sales point after setting up Amazon accounts under the following location “Home & Kitchens” - “Cell Phone Accessories” - “Electronics” and “Sporting Goods“.
• The following UPC Bar Codes have been activate for the following DRY TOP products:
Barcode Number DRY TOP Items 799456205137 3pk DRY TOP Canister
799456205144 2pk Cell Phone Kit
799456205205 2pk 80 Gram DRY TOP Capsules
799456205212 5pk 20 Gram DRY TOP Capsules
New Products 2015
799456205182 4pk Clip/Capsule
799456205229 1pk Cell phone Kit
• We are pleased to announce that a United States Patent Office has issued Jeffrey Collins a Patent for the DRY TOP top/capsule in January 2014 and
• A United States Provisional Patent has been filed by Jeffrey Collins in January 2014 for a clip that will hold the DRY TOP Capsule and can be attached to any existing canister/containers preventing moisture damage.
What is the best material when drying out items and why?
Rice is a good moisture absorber and it has been used for a long time in salt shakers to prevent moisture clumping. But when people recommend using rice for drying out a wet cell phone it is best to pass on that idea and this is why. First you do not normally have a bag of rice waiting for that emergency, Second rice takes a longer time then silica gel, Third rice can get trapped in the orifices of your phone causing more aggravation by trying to get particles of rice out of your cell phone charging input or earphone input and that can cause just as much damage as water, snow or sweat.
Molecular Sieve: is a manufactured form of Zeolite made from sodium potassium or calcium alumina silicate that is used to specifically trap water molecules eliminating moisture. They have been engineered to absorb water up to 20% of their own weight in water vapor at 100% humidity.
Indicating Silica Gel: is a form of silica manufactured from sodium silicate and sulfuric acid that has been classified as “GRAS” Generally Regarded as Safe by the FDA. It is the same as Silica Gel which has the highest moisture adsorption capacity of any commercial desiccant which is capable of adsorbing 40% of its own weight in water vapor at 100% humidity. Orange to Green Indicating Silica Gel does not contain carciagens like others and when it turns green it informs you it has reached its adsorption rate and that it is time to be reactivated in the microwave for continues usages.
DRY TOP products are all made with Indicating Silica Gel which as stated above has proven to be the best desiccant on the market today.
America Distributes LLC
1820 Jensen Beach Blvd, suite 574,
Jensen Beach, Florida 34957-7212
E: jeff (at) mydrytop [dot] com
DRY TOP Prevents Staleness, Spoilage, Mold, Mildew, Fungus, Corrosion, Rusting & Condensation
DEVELOPED IN THE USA
ONE TECHNOLOGY - HUNDREDS OF USES™
DEVELOPED IN THE USA! PATENTED